Data Protection Declaration
Swiss Data Protection Law (DSG) applies. Any other applicable law of the European General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is specifically mentioned.
Bayerplus Consulting attaches great importance to the protection of your data. To fully inform you about the use of personal information, we ask that you take note of the following data protection notices.
Personal data that you transmit electronically on this website, such as name, e-mail address, address or other personal information, will only be used by us for the specified purpose, stored safely and will not be disclosed to third parties. Our service provider does not automatically collect and store information on the web server such as browser, operating system, link page, IP address, time of access.
For the processing of inquiries concerning contact and / or preparation of an offer, we collect the following data and information about you:
- Given name and last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
This information is only stored locally on a password-protected computer and secured through regular back-ups on external data storage media, which are kept and stored separately.
We follow a paperless policy and only archive accounting data for our invoices as described in this context.
Any processing is compliant with legal requirements and standards and serves to ensure compliance, as in terms of own accounting, tax, as well as on the basis of fulfilling the contract or consent given.
Insofar as this is legally permissible and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. The transferred data may only be used by third parties for the stated purposes.
Cookies are small files that allow this website to store specific user-related information on the visitor's computer while our website is being visited. Cookies help us to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our websites, as well as making our offers convenient and efficient. On the one hand, we use session cookies, which are cached exclusively for the duration of your use of our website, and on the other, permanent cookies are used, in order to record information about visitors who repeatedly access our website. The purpose of the use of these cookies is to be able to offer optimal user guidance and to recognize visitors and be able to present an attractive website and interesting contents for repeated use. The content of permanent cookies is limited to an identification number. Name, IP address, etc. are not saved. A Individual profiling of your usage behavior does not take place. Usage of our offers without cookies is also possible. You can disable cookie storage in your browser, restrict it to certain websites, or set your web browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.) to notify you when cookies are sent. You can also delete cookies from your PC's hard drive at any time. Please note, however, that in the latter case you might experience a limited display of the page and limited user guidance.
Our Web Pages use Plugins from LinkedInOur website utilizes the social network plug-in of LinkedIn Corporation, USA. The LinkedIn plug-in ("LinkedIn Recommended" button) can be recognized by the LinkedIn logo. When visiting a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the LinkedIn server. LinkedIn receives information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the LinkedIn button while logged in to your LinkedIn account, you can link the contents of our pages to your LinkedIn profile. This allows LinkedIn to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by LinkedIn. For more information, visit https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
We do not use Google+ on our webpages.
Right to receive Information
You have the right to information about the data stored about your person, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of the storage. In addition, you have the right to correct, delete, restrict, transfer and revoke this data.
If you live in an EU member state, the following, in particular, applies to you:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about your details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the claim, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you claim it, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
you can complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or location of work or our office.
If your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data will only be stored in accordance with the statutory retention obligations and subsequently deleted. The deletion following the expiration of the storage obligations is made once a year, or immediately upon separate request.
BAYERplus CONSULTING Thomas O. Bayer
Federal Public and Data Protection Officer, EDÖB